GOOD TO KNOW AND ENJOY THE SHOW!
**Our Number One Priority will always be the health and safety of our volunteers and our audience. We are continuing to monitor COVID-related events and we know a lot can change in just a few short weeks. In the meantime, please follow our safety protocols: **
- Some of our venues may reconfigure their seats to ensure physical distancing.
- We will suggest, but not require, masks at indoor events.
- If you’ve purchased tickets, but you don’t feel comfortable attending because of a COVID-related situation, contact us at [email protected].
- If you purchased tickets for an indoor film screening, you may be able to transfer your tickets to an online screening event.
- If you are feeling sick (regardless of symptoms) please stay home. This includes all symptoms of any illness, not just symptoms associated with COVID.
- We may ask you to submit to a temperature check before entering an indoor event.
- We may have to amend these policies as changing events dictate.
Sometimes, for reasons beyond our control, programs must be changed, rescheduled or canceled. An update of any changes may be obtained at the Heritage Center or online at vbfilmfest.org. Please check regularly for updates.
The Vero Beach Film Festival refund policy states that ALL SALES ARE FINAL. In the event of an outbreak of COVID-19, you may be able to transfer your tickets to an online screening event.
PASS HOLDER LINES FOR FILMS
There will be three lines for entrance to films: Priority Pass Holders, General Pass Holders and Standby Ticket holders. Priority Pass Holders will be seated 30 minutes before the start time of each screening. General pass holders will be seated 15 minutes before the start of each film, followed by Standby Ticket Holders.
SEATS CAN NOT BE HELD
You must be present to take a seat. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are not in your seat at showtime, your seat may be given to someone else.
WE TAKE MOVIES SERIOUSLY
Please silence your communication devices to ensure a quality audience experience. No recordings of any kind are allowed of the film presentation.
We’ve invited our filmmakers to attend and conduct a question and answer session after their film. This is your opportunity to hear how their vision made it onto the big screen.
Please vote! In fairness to filmmakers, please complete and return your ballot immediately following each screening.
We encourage you to share your Festival experience on social media. Follow us and tag us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Volunteers help make the festival possible by donating their time, so please be patient, and don’t forget to thank them for their efforts. Join our team by contacting us at [email protected].